It’s race week! Save this page for everything you need to know ahead of the most fun, most shredable fundraiser in the history of trails! Saturday, July 20, we’re celebrating great singletrack and a great cycling community at Ranch Rudolf. This is the full schedule of events, parking, results, and more.
Remember, online registration closes Wednesday night, so save some cash for an extra post-race beer by getting committed. Sign up here.
Location: Ranch Rudolf, 6841 Brown Bridge Rd, TC, MI 49696 (RACE DATE is July 20th).
Packet Pick up: July 19th at Ranch Rudolf in the Main Lodge. Pick-up hours are: 4-7pm.
Early morning packet pick up is in the main lodge from 7am to 8:45
ON RACE DAY ALL RACERS AND SPECTATORS MUST PARK IN THE RACER PARKING LOT SOUTH OF THE RANCH. IT WILL BE MARKED. PLEASE DO NOT DRIVE INTO THE DOWNTOWN AREA OF RANCH RUDOLF ON RACE MORNING!
- 40 Mile RACE Starts at 9 am (Pre-Race Meeting at starting line at 8:45)*
- 15 and 25 Mile RACE Start at 9:30 am (Pre-Race Meeting at 9:15 at the starting line)*
*Mass start with self-seeded waves. Elites on front row, then experts, then sport. Lots of room to pass for the first 5 miles.
- 15 and 25 Mile TOURS Start at 9:45 am (Pre Ride Meeting at 9:35 at the starting line) (No early departure! We need to track your start AND finish to know you are safe).
- Kid's race starts at 1:30!
- The 40 Mile is 40.8 actual miles on a mechanical odometer. Garmin/GPS style will read less.
- The 25 Mile is 27.5 actual miles on a mechanical odometer. Garmin/GPS style will read 25 nearly on the nose.
- The 15 Mile is 15 actual miles on a mechanical odometer.
- Kid's race is 8 miles.
There are 4 Paved Road Crossings. Details for each below.....
- For all RACERS, Dollar Lake/Supply (Mile 5) will have a Sheriff stopping CARS so racers can glide right through. Tour riders will self-cross all intersections.
- For 40 Mile RACERS, Williamsburg Rd on the trip OUT (mile 10) to Sand Lakes Quiet Area will have a volunteer crossing guard stopping BIKES if necessary. Race times will be adjusted at the end if a stop is longer than 10 seconds.
- For 40 Mile RACERS, Williamsburg Rd on the trip BACK (mile 16) will have a volunteer crossing guard stopping BIKES if necessary. Race times will be adjusted at the end in a stop is longer than 10 seconds.
For all RACERS, Supply/Strombolis Rd (mile 22.5 or mile 35) will have a Sheriff stopping CARS so racers can glide right through. Tour riders will self-cross.
- There are 6 minor road crossings that will NOT be posted with a volunteer. These will be self-crossings for all riders and racers. Every attempt will be made to mark them and to make oncoming traffic aware of the race route. Please listen for motorized vehicles and stay alert while riding. Ear buds are not recommended for this reason.
- Podiums will begin as close to 2pm as possible.